The theme of the challenge of "take a word" is this week numbers. I made a collage for the new year beginning. I wish you all a happy new year! I also send it to the challenge of "art journal journey".
The pictures are from Iktupilli, vintage and Rebecca McMeen.
Thank you very much for your lovley comments.
I made a digital collage themed "envelope" for the three muses challenge and for art journal journey challenge.
The woman is taken off an old painting. The painter is Domenico Ghirlandaio. The painting is made in the time of 1485-1490.
The other pictures are from Itkupilli.
Thank you very much for your comments. They light my day.
I made this collage for the Take-A-Word-Challenge and for the Art-Journal-Journey-Challenge. The theme is red and green. I made a none conservative collage. The pictures are from Eena`s Creation, google and magazines.
I wish you a happy Christmas and a happy new year. Thank you very much for your comments, they mean a lot to me.
I made this digital collage with pictures from Eena`s Creation, google and magazines. I made this collage for the challenge of Collage Obsession and Art Journal Journey. Thank you for your comments, it means a lot for me.
My new knitting project is a fair isle cardigan with a lot of colors. I knitted this top down as raglan. In the top middle I knitted steeks. This is the first time I try this out. It will be very exciting to cut the cardigan.
As a mid month bonus Jennibellie gave us an art journaling 7 days challenge. We have to make 3 complete art journal pages in 7 days. Each day we have to add a new material or technique, which we had to pull out from a list with diffrent items. My first item was stamping.The stamps are homemade. So here´re the 3 pages:
I am new at Jennibellies artjournal community. There are two challenges this month, I really like to do. The first challenge is 7 backgrounds in 7 days. This is a great exercise to do and learning with it.
Each day we have to do one technique or using one material on seven different pieces of paper. These are my results:
Day 1: Starting with painting with acrylics
Day 2: Adding Paper
Day 3: Doodling with Copics:
Day 4: I added some stencelling
Day 5: I added some stamping
Day 6 :I added a colorwash
Day 7 : I distressed the edges with archival ink. The final background pages.